Quote:
Originally posted by Luca Brasi:
I read a book called "The Last Mafioso" and there was a pic that took up 2 pages of Frank Sinatra with a group of wiseguys in his dressing room. One wiseguy in the group was none other than Carlo Gambino.

Quote:
In 1981 Sinatra faced questioning from the Gaming Board controlling Nevada gambling. Sinatra was asked questions about the notorious 1976 Westchester photo. This is his account of the photo
Sinatra: -
"I was asked by one of the members of the theatre - who he was doesn't come to me, I don't think that it is that important - he told me that Mr. Gambino had arrived with his grand-daughter,
whose name happened to be Sinatra, a doctor in New York, not related at all and they'd like to take a picture. I said Fine. They came in and took a picture of the little girl and before I realized what happened, there were approximately eight or nine men standing around me and several other snapshots were made. That is the whole incident that took place"

Of course those guys included Gambino, underboss Paul Castellano and Los Angeles boss (later turned witness) Jimmy 'the Weasel' Fratianno.

This is Fratianno's view.

"Well, that's a lot of baloney. He wanted to take a picture with Gambino and he offered Gambino to come in the back, he wanted to meet him. He knows me, he knows Gambino, Tommy Marson, Paul Castellano. He knows just as much about this as I do"

Draw your own conclusions folks.