I was reading Donnie Brasco and came to some part where Lefty tells Donnie that in case of any conflict between a Wiseguy and a non-Wiseguy, Wiseguys should always support the Wiseguy's side; in other words, Wiseguys are always right....

My question is this: If there was an argument between a Wiseguy from the Lucchese Family and a non-Wiseguy who is connected to the Bonano Family, I understand that Lucchese Wiseguys would side up with their Wiseguy...But who would the Bonano Wiseguys side up with??? Would they stick with their Connected guy in case of a sit-down, or would they support the view point of the other Wiseguy?????

In this example I'm assuming that both Families are friendly and are not in a state of war...and will do anything to stop themselves from going to war......

"..Your youngest and strongest will fall by the sword.."

"...now you gotta speak more than one language to pull a heist..." Pudge Nichols

"...Never shall innocent blood be shed; yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The THREE shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeaful striking hammer of God..."