I heard that Henry Hill (The guy from Wiseguy and Goodfellas) had a contract put on his head.....Does anyone know if it is true and how much it is if it is true?

I also read in The Rise and Fall of The Gambino Crime Family that some agents went to The Pope Paul Castellano and convinced him to remove the contract put on Joe Pistone (Donnie Brasco), but when I was watching the movie, I think I read that the contract still exists.....Did Big Paulie re-instate the contract after he vetoed it? Or Did Gotti did that after getting rid of Paulie? I dropped the book before the end and I'm not sure if it mentions any thing about that contract.....

BTW, does anyone know if those contracts are adjusted against inflation? I know I sound ridiculous, but $500,000 (USD) in the early 1980s is worth more than $500,000 (USD) now.....So if the contract on Pistone still exists, and someone kills him, will the hitman receive only half a million? or will that be adjusted??????

"..Your youngest and strongest will fall by the sword.."

"...now you gotta speak more than one language to pull a heist..." Pudge Nichols

"...Never shall innocent blood be shed; yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The THREE shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeaful striking hammer of God..."