Quote:
Originally posted by Francis The Kid Forducci:
Everytime I post, you're always against me. Always! Maybe you should get your facts straight you idiot. The reason I think he is his idol, is because he is related to him.

The Great Sonny is a moron. What an idiot!

You know, I keep trying to forget why I called you "sick" once, but I never seem to get the chance to forget...Firstly, although you seemed to deservedly earn it, it is no "Holy mission" of mine to degrade/demean you...With all due respect, you are not that important, regardless of what your Mama tells you. Besides, you seem to be doing a good job in making yourself look that way...

I was simply posting my opinion on the matter at hand....The fact that you are so insecure and unstably disturbed thinking that it was directed only at your person and all my replys on this board are aimed to go "against you" is only adding credit to my point earlier about your psychological nature....

But let's go on with your point, just for the sake of arguing....There are members here who use the names of Gotti, Gambino, Guiliano, and maybe Capone...etc. Does your mind really convince you that they are related to those people???? If you didn't mean that but instead meant that since Michel lives in Sicily, so he's related to Riina, then, check out the police station in San Diego....I'm sure there are lots of criminals in San Diego...does that mean that you are related to one of them??? You do YOURSELF A BLOODY FAVOUR AND CHECK YOUR LOGIC...OR BETTER STILL, GET SOME PRO-HELP ON LOGIC...

Even if you/Michel is related to such a criminal, what the hell does it matter???? The guy answered a question....the fact that you don't agree is perfectly understandable....but getting so stupidly personal and childish over a disagreement in views once again adds to my hypothesis....

PS: I THINK THAT I CAN MAKE A VERY GOOD CASE AS TO WHO THE REAL IDIOT/MORON/STUPID/SICK IS...SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY GETTING SMARTER AND MORE MATURE WHEN YOU TALK TO OTHERS, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO CAN MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL USING PURE LOGIC AND YOUR OWN WORDS....

PS (Moderators): Is that the peace you have mentioned???? Someone calls members stupid/idiot/moron and you want me to tolerate such a behaviour ???

[ January 02, 2002: Message edited by: Sonny ]

"..Your youngest and strongest will fall by the sword.."

"...now you gotta speak more than one language to pull a heist..." Pudge Nichols

"...Never shall innocent blood be shed; yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The THREE shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeaful striking hammer of God..."