Quote:
Especially by a man who hates America like you.

I hate nobody, and i never said so, i only dislike your (the) American attitude, that's all.

Quote:
I'll tell you how to run things in Sicily. My mother is Sicilian and I've been to Palermo many times.

So ?????? I live in Catania 24/7/365 and i've been to Palermo many times also. Is that the reason that you will (can) tell me how we should handle things in Sicily?? I'll guess not. A holiday is not the real live. After three weeks you went home to your own comfort zone.

Quote:
the fact that a murderer like Salvatore Riina is your idol, shows a lot about you

What do you know about me ...... nothing. You don't know me. By the way Don Salvatore isn't my idol, Bill Gates is.

Quote:
Salvatore Riina is an evil, cold-blooded murderer. He ordered the murders of Giovanni Falcone and his WIFE!!

Absolutly true, but like i said before with out this action there would be no longer a Sicilian Mafia. That his wife got bombed either was just an accident and was not ordered.

Quote:
Salvatore Riina is an evil, cold-blooded murderer

And so was Albert Anastasia, Sammy Gravano, Lucky Luciano etc, etc, etc...

[ January 02, 2002: Message edited by: Don_Michel ]

Contrary to popular belief, Unix is userfriendly. It just happens to be selective about who it makes friends with.