I got a story..

The leading character's name is Sonny, and it's in New York.

Sonny at the age of 12 worked in a club owned by the mafia.(like Calogero in A Bronx Tale and Henry Hill in GoodFellas).

He becomes a bouncer in that club, and helps out a wiseguy in a fight.

He gets in his crew (not a made-guy)
He's a good earner. He gets his own club with strippers(girls of course).

Gino,a connected-guy of another crew touched(don't know the right word but i mean he touch her sexual, not rape but a little les worse)a dancegirl of Sonny's club, Sarah. Sonny liked Sarah very much and he fights Gino. He killed him.

Sonny gets away with it (mafiosi had a sit-down about Sonny).
But friends of the Gino wanted revanche, and they get it. (Those friends were Joe and Tommy)

Sonny and his friend, Tony, were on their way to a card game. Several hours into the game things turned bad. Sonny get shot in his head. When he came to a little later he was lying in a pool of blood. His friend Tony lay lifeless next to him.

Sonny sought permission from those in the higher echelons of his family to take out Joe and Tommy. Each time he asked the answer was always the same...no! Sonny is pissed, he knowed Tony whole his live..

Sonny did kill Joe and Tommy and no the mob is after him. Now I have 2 options: either he get killed or he turns a rat..

It needs to be a bit of GoodFellas(/Gotti) movie..

'This was just another Bronx tale.'