Originally posted by johnny ola:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[b]
Originally posted by Turnbull:
[b] The old guy getting out of the limo looked like the old guy who sang raucously at Connie's wedding. Some here think they spotted him at the Don's Convention.
Yes, that was the baker Nazorine's father. He sang Gena Luna at Connie's wedding.

Don Cardi cool [/b]
How do you know it was Nazorines father? Where was that mentioned or implied? confused [/b]
I have not read it anywhere, nor was it ever implied. But watch the funeral scene very closely. In my opinion the old guy being helped out of the car in that scene looks just like Nazorine The Baker's father, who sang at Connie's wedding. Now if you are asking the question "How do you know it's Nazorine The Baker's father singing at the wedding?" Mama Corleone calls him Nazorine when she asks him up to sing.

SC, "my most valued and trusted friend," you always come up with pictures, do you have one of this old man being helped out of the car at Vito's wedding?

Don Cardi cool

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.