MINDY. I have called you all here because this curse thing has gotten out of hand.

TOM. (Holding some flowers and a box of chocolates) Mindy, I can no longer hide my feelings for you. Mindy, I cannot live without you. Marry me!

MINDY. See what I mean.

ALISHA. You know boss, maybe if you weren't wearing a wonderbra and all that make-up.

MINDY. I may be a woman, but I'm not about to be an UGLY woman!

HYMANETTA. (Staring at Mindy's breasts) Those are bigger than U.S. Steel.

MINDY. (Smacks him) You're a woman too!

HYMANETTA. Curses.

PAPA CORLEONE. Oh, it's not so bad. I always wanted another daughter. Mindy, get upstairs and put on something a little less revealing! You look like one of those women of the evening.

MINDY. But, Dad!

VICKY. Molly, your hair looks fabulous! Where's your salon?

MOLLY. It's a cute little place up the street. Just ask for Margie.

APOLLO. Bella. (Many years ago my father came to this country. Those were different times them. We had to work hard and still we barely had enough to eat. My mother had to sell her body to feed her children. We lived in a tenament house with others like us. Often people would fight during the night and it would keep my brothers and sisters and I awake. We would cry because we were miserable. At school the other kids would tease me because I couldn't speak English...)

MINDY. I am never going to make the cover of Mob Magazine now!

ALISHA. Cheer up, boss. Maybe Victoria's Secret needs somebody?

MINDY. If history's taught us one thing, it's that people as sexy as I am are rare.

DANIEL DUNN. True.

SANDRA (Sonny). (Hitting a punching bag) Must regain arm strength...

LUCIFER MANCINI. I was pregnant with my third miracle baby!

VICKY. Dr. Julia will work it out somehow.

DR. JULIA. Yeah, I got some ideas.

KEN (Kay). Mindy, I liked you better when you were a Sicilian male.

CARL (Connie). (Has accidentally hung himself with a necktie)

MARK (Mary). Uncle Carl!

VICKY. Ties can be evil. It took me three years to learn how to tie one.

MINDY. That's because you're an idiot.

VICKY. Why you wanna hurt me, Aunt Mindy?

MINDY. About getting rid of the curse...

PAPA ANDOLINI. Don't be mean to Vicky, she's young and stupid.

"Be discreet in all things, and so render it unnecessary to be mysterious about any." - Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington