[Linked Image] Don Mikey, Don G Gambino, PastaPunk, Pherdy, A.Lombardo and da resta you newcomers. I'm a new guy myself but it's nice to see you creative and hilarious people on the board.

Those skits made me laff so hard I was crying...the shaved back...the "Monday tuesday etc." Keep it up. lol lol lol

Ya know guys, You know, you're going to turn out all right and we're gonna catch the hell.

That's alright -- this thing's gotta happen every five years or so -- ten years -- helps to get rid of the bad blood.

The oldtimers get bored, jaded, lazy.. been ten years since the last one. You know you got to stop the monotonous posts at the beginning , like they should have stopped Hussein, in Iraq.

They should never've let him get away with that. They were just asking for big trouble. You know, we are all proud of you -- being funny and all.

Turnbull, too.

I wanna be clever and funny like you guys! I don't want to be boring... Did you ever once think about that? Send BK off to do this -- send BK off to do that! I been here since June and I been stepped over.

I can handle things I'm smart -- not like everyone says -- not dumb, smart and I want respect! wink

Foolish consistencies are the hobgoblins of little minds.