I'm at the party on the boat where you have to assassinate the counselor. The game is so great, man...better than any I've ever played. I mean, the acting is good, and this is the first game where I actually care about the characters in it. Also, it's just a thrill to drive around with mobsters in the car while you look around at all the other pathetic people and their unentertaining lives. I mean, you really feel like you are a mobster...Out of all the games that I've played in my lifetime (and that's a lot), I can say that this one is among the top three, right up there with GTAIII and Hitman: Codename 47.

I'm trying to make the game last as long as possible, anyway, just because I love long games. DonPalentino, did you do all of the side missions for Lucas Bertone? They're really fun...I just wish there was more side missions to do like in GTAIII...that really stood out in that particular game. Anyway, I'll probably play this game again after I'm done with it...I'll try to complete the missions in different ways and such...I'm also gonna screw around on "Free Ride" and "Free Ride Extreme".

"Opinions are like buttholes...everyone has one and they all stink."
Howard Stern, circa 1986