Quote:
Originally posted by Alberto_Neri:

The thing that bothers me is how Agent Kujan could find out about Keizer being Verbal at the very end. He looks at the big board and finds stuff that Verbal/Keizer has been talking about under the conversation. Did he realize that he was making the whole thing up with Redfoot and Kobayashi or what, since their names was on a piece of paper and on the bottom of the cofee cup??? in that case, why was Kobayashi in the car that picked up Keizer in the end???

your thought on this plz
[/i]
Nice touch first and foremost Alberto_Neri on warning the people who haven't seen it yet. Lets just say Agent Dave Kujan has a good imagination and and is very perceptive. He was able to retain the details of Verbals interesting and informative story. He didnt know if it was made up since Verbal was the suspect in the crime.

I believe Kobayashi was part of Verbal, aka. Keyser Soze master plan. You do need a trusted ally who is smart and conniving as well. Kobayashi (or whatever his real name is) was a front to cover up Verbals identity.

DC

"Life is so beatiful" - Don Vito in The Godfather novel
"My name is Michael Corleone...There are people who'd pay a lot of money for that information" - The Godfather