[/qb][/QUOTE]Why wouuld that change him as opposed to having his wife (Appolonia) and brother killed? He didn't leave when that happenend, he was just pulled in deeper. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Yes,but when he lost his brother Sonny, it was part of the business that his brother Sonny was involved in. When he lost Appolonia, it definately hurt him, but this was his wife for a very short time, not that it would make it easier for him, but she was not his blood. But with his daughter Mary, this was his blood, his pride and joy and a huge part of him died when she died. I don't know if you have any children, but I'll tell you this, being a father, when I watch that scene, I can really feel Michael's inner PAIN as he silently screams when realizing that his daughter had been killed as a result of his business. Mary's death is definately the end for Michael. It just ripped his soul out and destroyed him as a man.

Don Cardi cool

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.