Quote:
Originally posted by Fanucci:
Pesci as Gravano? yeah I'd watch that. Maybe they could cast Deniro as Gotti and definately Chaz Palmentieri as Chin Gigante.
I think Pesci would do a great job as Gravano. Chaz Palmentari would be great as Gigante. Armand Assante should play Gotti again in this movie. I thought he did an excellent job as John Gotti. Since Gravano is or was helping with the production of the movie, it should be good because it might be a little more accurate than other movies about Gotti and Gravano. But if Gravano is still allowed to help, the movie will try to portray Gravano as the "hero." :rolleyes: That will be one of the inaccurate facts in the movie. But I'm sure Gravano is not allowed to help anymore. I wonder if it will show something about the "legit" businesses he was running in Arizona?

People can change!
"A f****in jerk like me. Never had nothing in my life. That's not John Gotti. At least I hope that's not me. Maybe I see myself in a light that I'm not in, I don't know."-John Gotti about greed
"We only kill each other."-Benjamin Siegel
"There's no such thing as good money or bad money. There's only money."-Lucky LucianO
R.I.P Mr. Gotti