Quote:
Originally posted by Kakingo:
Hey out of all the John Gotti books out there which is the best I am going to pick one up today so any help ASAP would be great thanks alot
I've only read Gotti:Rise and Fall. It's pretty good though. Gravano talks about him a lot in his book. In Gotti:Rise and Fall, the introduction of the book is Mr. Gotti talking. Which was actually taken from a 40 min. coversation the author had with him. There's also a book called Mob Star, by the same people who wrote Gotti:Rise and Fall. Mafia Dysnasty talks about him many times. The book is about the Gambino family and there is a section about Lucky Luciano. It pretty good too. But if you only want to read about John Gotti, then I suggest Gotti:Rise and Fall. Welcome to the forum!

People can change!
"A f****in jerk like me. Never had nothing in my life. That's not John Gotti. At least I hope that's not me. Maybe I see myself in a light that I'm not in, I don't know."-John Gotti about greed
"We only kill each other."-Benjamin Siegel
"There's no such thing as good money or bad money. There's only money."-Lucky LucianO
R.I.P Mr. Gotti