Quote:
Originally posted by Boss_of_bosses:
Did anybody see this movie? You have I have some questions. There were 4 certain parts that got me wondering.

1. I saw a tall man pick up this filmaker guy who was having fun and dropped him from the skyscraper falling to his death

2. There was a part where a gunman had shot somebody in the bathroom.

3. There was a part where 3 people were singing on stage. There was glass behind them. Behind the glass there were 2 men with Machine guns shooting at the people on stage

4. The last part was when 3 men have been tied up standing up in a warehouse. 2 Men opened fire on them killing them.

My question now is were the Clericuzio Family striking at people on all four different spots I mentioned (like the Corleones did with the 5 families in the movie)?
I TOO wondered about that.

You know Bobby Bantz from Last Don right? Head of LoddStone Studios after Eli marrion, but stepped down for Claudi aDeLena when he was arrested for Statutory Rape. Ivar VUNDAVAR Larrson became Bantz Girlfriend's NEW Beau, and ELIMINATED Bantz for her. MAYBE on orders of Claudia DeLena OR Billy D'Angelo.

The guys killed at the Constuction, where the driver, foreman, and the black guy who set Petie up. I Don'T kno wabout those Singers, or the Bathroom guy.

The Bathroom guy MAY have been the one who killed Don Rossario in the movie theatre.