From imdb.com
Martin Scorsese is rethinking his new movie Gangs Of New York in light of recent events in his native America. The legendary director believes the film's theme - immigration into New York in the late 19th Century - has been affected since the Terrorist Attacks on America in September. He muses, "What the picture really deals with is who is American: who has the right to be here. At this point I look at the picture and things seem different to me. That doesn't mean things are going to be edited in terms of the political climate - I really have to take a hard look at this. Not just the violence, I'm talking about the attitude and use of racial swearwords." Scorsese's lavish production, filmed over many months in Italy, features an all-star cast including Leonardo DiCaprio, Cameron Diaz and Daniel Day-Lewis.

I hope he doesnt cancel this movie. It was supposed to come out around Christmas last year but was delayed because of 9-11. Now there telling me they might cancel it?! I do understand why people think there would be a problem. To tell you the truth though, I dont think there is a big problem with this and 9-11. Come on Martin! Dont cancel this one! What do you guys think?

I buy you out. You don't buy me out.