Quote:
Originally posted by Rocky:
There were alot of great movies mentioned above.

I don't know if you can get this anywhere, but earlier this summer, TNT showed a TNT original movie, Boss of Bosses. It stars Chazz Palminteri as Paul Castellano. It is based on the book of the same name, which I recently read.

I would reccommend the movie, but if you could read the book, it is 10 times better with 10 times more information.

Rocky,

While you are definatley entitled to your opinions and tastes in movies, I must RESPECTFULLY disagree with you rearding the TNT movie Boss of Bosses. It was way off fact and they made Pualie look like an adonis, and his maid out to be a beautiful. If you've followed real life events, you would see that Paulie was not the best looking man in the world, and his maid was outright ugly. If my memory serves me correctly, there are many references in that movie that were not factual. However, I will admit that if it was not for Chazz Palminteri, I would have never made it through the whole movie. He is an outstanding actor, and without him I think that Boss of Bosses is a total bust.
My friend, I mean you no disrespect whatsoever, but I just wanted to voice my opinion on that movie.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.