Quote:
Originally posted by GAMBINO:
Some people say Omerta is an excellent book, entertaining..., and some say that it isn't good and not entertaining... I guess it's all about the person reading it, and what kind of story's they prefer.

Can somebody tell me a little about Omerta, what is it about?
A dying Don secretly meets with his three most trusted men (also dons). The Don already had three kids (I believe it was three) whom had been raised by one mother and due to the wealth of the family were in legitimate businesses. The meeting of the Don with his three most trusted men is to decide who will take care of his secret son who will be brought up to be the successor. I'm trying to make it sound interesting without revealing much of the plot.

I may be slightly off as far as who the Don's kids are, but i think i'm correct. I havent' read the book in a long time.

I was really blown away by Omerta. I thought the characters were great and the story was just crazy with plot twists and Mario Puzo often painted a pretty good picture particularly of Sicily. This is one book I actually got the hardback of too.

"A parola d'onuri vale sangue"