Originally posted by DeathByClotheshanger:
I wonder what Pacino was thinking when he was acting with her.
Thought had crossed my mine on more than one occasion, good point DBCH. To me the contrasts really bring out her acting brilliant the scene on the rooftop where Al Pacino so effortlessly converys his conviction to his family with out even missing a beat in his meal and she is about as emotional, intense and interesting as the glass of orange juice Pacino is drinking.

Even Andy Garcia, eclipsed her like mad. For instance, GF III was on on saturday night, I was watching the scene at the opera where he tells her he can't see her anymore. He goes through several emotions in a short time and even starts to tear when he reveals he can't see her anymore and there is nothing he could do about it. By contrast she hardly even looks hurt and for fuck sacks she doesn't even show an ounce of emotion the whole time until she gives a showling look at michael after Vincent leaves. That was so unconvincing I was appauled.

Her acting reminds me of a house with a busted hot water heater. You can try and try to get that water hot, but the thing will only give you luke warm water