1) Old St. Patrick's Cathedral on Mulberry Street was used for the christening scene. A real Bishop was used. Coppola's family is used as extras. [Challenged: Mt Loretto Church in Staten Island?]

Maybe the interior scenes, but I don't think the exterior scenes of the church could be on Mulberry Street. Look at the open space around the church. A friend of mine that lives on Longfellow Drive on Staten Island has always told me it was filmed at a church on Staten Island.

3) The estate of movie czar Jack Woltz was really the Guggenheim Estate, Sands Point, Long Island [Challenged: Harold LLoyd Estate in Beverly Hills, CA]

I thought the interior scenes were at the Guggenheim Estate. There are palm trees in the background of the exterior shots and I don't think that's possible in Sands Point.

"After all, we are not communists"

Christopher Moltisanti: You ever think what a coincidence it is that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease?

Tony Soprano: Yeah well, when you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.