I'm looking at doing the switch this weekend: I'm gonna shut BOTH boards down around 3AM ET Saturday (Midnight PT Friday) and let the importer do its thing for 8-9 hours while I sleep. Then when I get up I'll fine-tune stuff that I've been working on the past couple weeks if they were lost. (And hopefully the importer doesn't hang, or my connection goes down, in the middle of the night to delay things)

If all goes smoothly, it should be up and running Saturday afternoon. If all does NOT go smoothly, it could be Saturday evening or even Sunday. (It better not interfere with football! lol)

Anyone wishing email updates during that timeframe, please EMAIL webmaster@GangsterBB.NET me (starting now) with "Board Updates Please" as the subject, and I'll keep y'all informed on the progress!

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations