Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
1. I still don't get how to post an image. I don't understand even with the help section. :p Do I copy/past the URL? It is so easy as we have it now with the "image" option.

You can do it the same way as here, but instead of clicking on you'd click on to enter the URL.

OR - If the image isn't too large, you can actually upload it to the new board rather than link to it, which is usually preferable since you're not leeching bandwidth from another site. To do that, you'd first save the image to your hard drive, then you'd click on the "File Manager" link when you're posting, Browse for the file you saved, click on "Add File", then "Done adding files". The file will be uploaded when you post, and will either be displayed IN the post, or be linked to, depending on its size.

2. I assume the animated flame thingy by certain topics means more than 100 posts?

Yeah, instead of seeing it's now -- I may change the image to be less annoying. Current "hot topics" are 25+ posts I believe. I've increased it to 100+ so it doesn't look like we're sitting amongst the flames of hell!

3. Will our PM indicater be flashing when we log in if we have a PM?

Yeah, the PM indicator will appear in the top black nav bar, between "My Stuff" and "User List"

4. Oh, and what's the stars by certain topics mean? Why does the "Real Dickhead" thread get 5 stars?

This is a feature I've wanted since Day 1, but wasn't available in this version. Topics can be rated by members on a scale of 1 to 5 by clicking on "Rate this Topic" at the top of each thread. And yes, Turi's ass is worth 5 stars!

PS - The new board doesn't have an 8-image limit per post!

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations