Quote:
Originally posted by Guineapig:
[quote]Originally posted by afsaneh77:
[b] It is no myth that the US and British media is sponsored by Zionists. They actually own the significant portion of the media and as the result they reflect the news as they please. The system is also tamper proof, so if a third party reflects some news that is unpleasant to them, they fall into anti-semite, anti-Jewish and terrorist loving category instantly.

Although the Jewish community in the US has always favored Dems over Reps, both parties have made it clear that they will continue to help and protect the state of Israel, just as they do for their homeland. But from what I understood, this was most of the American's wish, and their way making an ally in the Middle East, and as I said long ago, the war in Iraq is being fought for the sake of Israel.
Hello, Afs.

Hope this post finds you well. <3

Your post is logical, and actually what you mention - is clear to truth-seekers in all corners of the world. America will be bled dry for Israel if it does not change its course of action, and should Americans stand by while it happens, so will their blood along with that of their children - as it has already been, and continues to be. It's a little instructive to see that those criticizing the initiator of this thread have not attempted to debate him with facts, nor will.

There's just no simpler way of stating it: The nation has been in steady, steep decline, since WWII, and egalitarianism, and weakness are pushed down the youth's throat, in schools and every possible form of the media - the nation's IQ, productivity, and economy have all dropped in keeping, steedily whence I mentioned.

The culprits will be found, and be made to pay - probably soon - as they usually are. They have a long history of becoming increasingly greedier, and being discovered. One older than Christ, their tribesman. [/b][/quote]Hello GP!

We are doomed to bleed for Palestine and Lebanon as well and I just know the feeling. If only people could break these chains and set themselves free of those who triumph on labeling and framing for their own benefit ..., alas, all issues now come down to the Arab-Israeli conflict, and that's the scale one would be measured with in the end.

My deepest sympathies,
Afs~

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones