I perused most of the posts and I would say some of those are under the general quality level we expect from the GF trilogy. I would have to disagree with the helicopter massacre; it was a very creative scene I felt. But I do think FFC's attempt at levity fell a little short here with the “my lucky jacket” line. It defiantly was one of the cheesiest, capricious and out of place pieces of dialogues.

Personally, I think the worst scene was where Mary was sitting with Michael on their patio eating lunch and have a “heart to heart”. In this scene Mary (Sofia Copolla), tries expresses her affection and devotion for her family. I feel this is a horrible scene because it’s so poorly acted by Sofia Copolla, who can’t even fain sincerity, this of course is contrasted by Al Pacino’s excellent acting in this scene, that seems to have been pulled off with the same ease that he would have eating an orange. Also this scene is supposed to be all about the acting and due to the almost awkward acting on the part of Sofia, I feel much is lost here.