Our dear friend Plawrence is in the hospital and isn't doing very well right now. frown He'd probably kill me for starting a thread like this, but some of us thought the power of prayer and collective support would help him. His health has been up-and-down the past 18 months or so, and he always claimed the GangsterBB to be of invaluable help to him as a way to help him get through the more difficult times. Please, please please turn to your Higher Power and say a prayer for our good friend, that whatever God's plan is, that Plaw is not suffering.

I'd rather not go into details right now to respect his privacy, and unfortunately all we can do for him right now is show our community support. So no matter your faith, please keep Plaw and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you!

JG [Linked Image]

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations