I don't know how everybody else feels about this constant news coverage on CNN etc., but it bothers me to no end.

CNN is even running the broadcast from that day on their website. When I turned the TV on this morning I was confronted with CNN and CNN Headline News running the same live feed of the memorial service.

And that's what bothers me. Why does CNN need to run the same thing on TWO channels? The only thing I can think of is CNN trying to benefit from the coverage of a tragic event that happened five years ago. The same thing did not need to be on at the same time from the same network. Why the media must beat this thing to the ground as a news story is sickening.

Plus, the damn anchors kept throwing in their stupid comments. Here's a hint CNN- If you want to look sympathetic and not like a media giant that's only after the numbers, then DONT HAVE YOUR IDIOTIC ANCHORS TALK OVER THE LIVE BROADCAST. Way to blow it and just look like a bunch of fools.

That said, I know people will disagree with this and that's ok. I will not debate this. I just wanted to throw in what I was thinking about.

Officially the victim/target of the first and third Non-Aggression Pact attacks #2 is Fathersson # 4 is Double-J

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006

Double-J: may you serve us better from above, smile on from heaven

"Buh-Bye"