i know this issue is touchy, but if i did not feel true passion about it i would not discuss it. here is my challenge..... other than the phone call(s) from passengers on the plane(s), what other verifiable evidence do we have as to who orchestrated this hijacking?

how do we know the terrorists were from the middle east?

how do we know that john gotti jr. did not hire some guys from naples to come over and do the job?

how do we know that osama didn't call george a few days before and say 'hey ol' buddy i found some sheep named jj, don cardi, and apple and they are ready to blindly walk over the edge.' (sorry but u guys need to show more respect for other's thoughts)

i just dont think it would take any kind of conspiracy to call the black ops boys over at the cia and get this taken care of.

i just dont think it would take any kind of conspiracy to pay osama 1 billion to find a few nut jobs to fly into buildings and thus receive their 84 virgins.

charlie sheen, hologram planes, missles, etc, etc, are all illusions sent to confuse us.

go to infowars.com and u can find video of alex jones(who began his career in my home town) circa july 2001 begging his callers to call the white house and tell them to call off the upcoming terror attacks. "tell them that if you do carry out these attacks, we are gonna know its you and we are going to bring you to justice." yes... he said that in july 2001. INFOWARS.COM