Saw Bob Dylan last Saturday, I've been gone for a week so I'm just posting about it now. Don't have much time to discuss it yet.

Few notes:

-Got there early, drove for 4 hours. Got FRONT ROW, CENTER seats. (They are first come first serve)

-Bob Dylan was about 10 feet from me the whole time. I could see the sweat drip from his nose. Astounding.

- Bob was facing sideways the whole show and played keyboards, but he turned after the last song before the encore and looked right at me (I was easiest to see in the front row) and smiled. He pointed at me as he walked off.

-Setlist:
1. Maggie's Farm (Bob on keyboard, Donnie on pedal steel)
2. The Times They Are A-Changin'
(Bob on keyboard and harp, Stu on acoustic guitar, Donnie on pedal steel)
3. Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum (Bob on keyboard, Donnie on pedal steel)
4. Mr. Tambourine Man
5. It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)
(Bob on keyboard, Donnie on violin, Tony on standup bass)
6. Just Like A Woman
7. Cold Irons Bound (Bob on keyboard, Stu on acoustic guitar, Donnie on lap steel)
8. Shelter From The Storm
(Bob on keyboard, Stu on acoustic guitar, Donnie on pedal steel)
9. Masters Of War
(Bob on keyboard, Stu on acoustic guitar, Donnie on lap steel, Tony on standup bass)
10. Highway 61 Revisited (Bob on keyboard, Donnie on lap steel)
11. Sugar Baby
(Bob on keyboard, Stu on acoustic guitar, Donnie on pedal steel, Tony on standup bass)
12. Summer Days (Bob on keyboard, Donnie on pedal steel, Tony on standup bass)

(encore)
13. Like A Rolling Stone (Bob on keyboard, Donnie on pedal steel)
14. All Along The Watchtower
(Bob on keyboard, Stu on acoustic guitar, Donnie on lap steel)

-When he played Tambourine Man, I nearly died.

-More to come.

The Doc

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.