I just got back from a weekend trip to Kentucky visiting with my hubby's very sick grandma and I find this wonderful surprise.

Fame - Thank you so much for starting this thread for me. That was so very nice of you and it is greatly appreciated.

TIS- Thanks so much I always look forward to talking to you here. You are a great lady and I can't wait to see you in a few weeks. We will have a blast.

Goombah - My fellow Ohioian thanks so much. How is that little man? I bet he's getting big.

Afs- Thanks a bunch. You are a great friend. Thanks for putting a smile on my face everyday when I read those great e-mails you send. kiss-kiss hug-hug

Neal- It is my honor being your favorite redneck. You are still coming to Philly arent you? I can't wait to see you again.

Don Geoffy- It is I who can't wait to see you in a few weeks. What are the chances I can have your tongue? :p

Don Sicilia - Thanks alot. And congrats to you on your up coming wedding.

Rocky - Thanks so much. Another Ohioian. This is great. Let's have a BB convention at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

JM- I think you are the one that's wonderful. Thanks so much.

SB- My favorite Shula's cheesecake lady. I can't wait to Shula's see you and Mr. Babe. Thanks so much for those kind words Shula's. That means Shula's alot.

XDCX- My wrestling buddy. Thanks alot. You are a great guy. It's been fun trying to stump you in name that wrestler game.

DJ- You are a great friend and you mean alot to me. Thanks alot. See ya on aim.

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12