Quote:
Originally posted by SC:
Lets not forget Tony Janiro.
True story. About 10 years ago I went to an autogrpah show up in Connecticut and stood overnight at a hotel. Jake LaMotta was at that show and it turned out that he was staying in the same hotel as I was in. So that evening we went for a few drinks at the bar and LaMotta was sitting at the bar. He was conversing with us and everyone was asking him questions about his career, etc. I asked him if the part in Raging Bull was accurate about his wanting to destroy Janiro after his wife Vicky said that Janiro was good looking.

LaMotta said to us that when he faced Janiro in the ring, all he kept thinking about was that his wife thought that Janiro was good looking and the thought of that enraged LaMotta so bad that all he wanted to do was destroy Janiro's face, and he did.

Someone also asked him what his toughest fight ever was and after pausing to think about it for a few moments, he looked up and said " My second wife!"

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.