Quote:
Originally posted by Fame:
[quote]Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
[b]

Fame, if you start a favourite boxer of all time thread I'd be much more eager to offer my input.
Im not gonna start another thread on the topic, so feel free to offer your input Turs. Id like to hear about your fav boxers. My choice, like I said, is Dempsey. [/b][/quote]My favourite fighter from the past would probably be Roberto Duran. I'm very much looking forward to his biography coming out soon. He never ducked anyone and especially in such a competitive era of Leonard, Hearns, Hagler et al.

I also liked JC Chavez. His record and career speaks for himself. His son looks good too, the kid has potential.

Right now my favourite fighters are:

Enzo Maccarinelli, an up and coming Welshman at Cruiser and his next fight should be for a world title. I personally feel he could go on to dominate the division.

I just love Oscar De La Hoya too. He's just the man, everything about him is so likable. It'll be a sad day when the Golden Boy retires which I don't want to see but talk of a fight against Floyd Mayweather Jr scares me.

Calzaghe has always been a favourite but suffered two problems. First he has been protected for a little too long until his recent fight against Lacy. Secondly many fighters dodge him. Ricky Hatton also suffers the same fate.

So die all who betray Giuliano