Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
Mr. Tony Love. You have a bad habit of picking and choosing certain posts within a thread and then MISquoting people from thos posts. I suggest that in the future BEFORE you 'select' certain posts to MISquote, that instead you read all that's posted within a thread and THEN open your mouth.

If you had read all the posts,(which obviously you have not) you would have comprehended that what I posted was in repsonse to what DonTomasso posted. Here, I'll spell it out for you
Thanks for the explanation, DC. I could sense some sarcasm in the original post, but I checked anyway.

I didn't know I had a bad habit of doing that. I know I've done it a few times. Either way, I apologize for MISquoting you, DC. With a reputation like this, I could work for the press. Lets just stay cool, DC, I don't want to be like others who can't act like civilized people.

It's safe to say a worse habit than the one which I acquire would be the habit of starting these threads. What it all comes down to, is disagreement and anger between people who are supposed to get along. Geoff started these threads with the best intentions of having people get together globally, and discussing things they have in common, like an interest of the GF, or other movies of that genre.

Yet we get wrapped up in all these differences.

That's the thing about opinions, regardless of how you stand on an issue, you will never be right. Facts are the only things which are set in stone. Between opinion and facts, stand a thick cloud of haze called emotion.

I'm going to pack my bags and abandon this thread, because I'll admit I'm wrong, as I will always stand. And I'm going to try and avoid threads of this nature, as I recommend of others who post on these boards.

Life's too short.

"Any American who is prepared to run for president should automatically, by definition, be disqualified from ever doing so"-Gore Vidal
"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and enemy of growth"-John Fitzgerald Kennedy
"The reason the mainstream is thought of as a stream is because of its shallowness"-George Carlin