Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Love:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[b] There is no war. :rolleyes: Give me a fucking break.
Then what are we spending all of this money on? [/b][/quote]Mr. Tony Love. You have a bad habit of picking and choosing certain posts within a thread and then MISquoting people from thos posts. I suggest that in the future BEFORE you 'select' certain posts to MISquote, that instead you read all that's posted within a thread and THEN open your mouth.

If you had read all the posts,(which obviously you have not) you would have comprehended that what I posted was in repsonse to what DonTomasso posted. Here, I'll spell it out for you :

Quote:
Originally posted by dontomasso:
1. THERE IS NO WAR.
So I, Don Cardi, responded to his statement that "There is No War" with an arrogant response to HIS post

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
There is no war. :rolleyes: Give me a fucking break.

Don Cardi
NOTICE THE ROLL EYES GRAEMLIN? It means that I DON'T Agree with what he said.

So you see I was actually disagreeing with his assertion that there is no war.

You continually make these little posts with these little reponses and quips and 99% of the time you misquote others because of your failure to read all of the posts in the thread.

So please, read everything first and try to comprehend BEFORE you MISquote others here.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.