Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
1. According to these libholes THERE IS NO WAR. Our Soldiers are fighting a battle everyday, 2500 troops have been killed, 20,000 have been wounded, but according to the libholes there really is no war. They should try telling that to the families who've lost their son's and daughters in this place where according to the libholes, there is no war.

2. THERE CAN NEVER BE A 'WAR ON TERROR' because again, the libholes continue to stick their heads in the sand and are blinded by their hatred for this President, it's administration and it's willingness to protect the people of the United States Of America. This is a tactic that has been used by the libholes from the beginning of time. So in reality terror will never be "defeated" because of the inability of the libholes to come up with any kind of an intelligent plan to support our troops. In truth who is creating the "terror?" Why are Americans cowering in their homes? Because of Bin Laden or because the libholes go against anything and everything that can help us win this war on terror. Why don't the libholes just admit that the action in Iraq is an exercise in spreading democracy and defending our own freedoms at the same time?

3. The "War" IS A POLITICAL RUSE - Well here we go again. In one breath the libholes claim that there is no war, but then in the next one, when it suits their own rhetoric, it can be called a war becasue they claim that it is a political ruse. It always gets more terrifying during election years. Because there is always the chance that the libholes will regain power in Washington, and everything that took place by our enemies in the years leading up to 2001 will stand a good chance of taking place again to lead up to another 9/11,---GOD forbid. As the libholes claim that we fail in Iraq, as the Taliban attempts to re take Adfghanistan, as our own Supreme Court denounces the human rights abuses at Gitmo, who do the Libholes blame? The Bush Administration while in truth it is themselves who have empowered the Taliban, the terrorists and the enemy to try and regain some power because the libholes have basically taken the side of the enemy in what they claim is in the name of democracy! :rolleyes:

Today I declare more support in the "War on Terror." I am not "terrified" while having a President and a republican controlled government that is willing to do whatever is necessary to protect me, my family, the citizens of the United States and anyone else who stands for democracy and freedom. That is I am not terrified of Muslim nut cases, any more than I am terrified of the libholes who have begun to lean more and more on the side of the enemy than in support of their own country and it's military.

This is how the original post should have read.

Don Cardi
Nice work DC...especially the term libholes.

1. Iraq Yes 2500 of our finest are dead in Iraq....for what? Soon there will be more dead Americans in Iraq than the total who died on 9/11. First it was to find WMD (a lie). This was going to be a "cakewalk." How has this done anything to stop terror? Are you now saying that the purpose of this occupation of Iraq is to use that land as the battleground against Al Quaeda? If so, then why doesnt the regime admit this? And why is it that not one child of one winghole Senator or Congressman is serving in this noble cause? Its because they are content to use people who are economically less fortunate to be their cannon fodder.

2. The fact that there can not truly be a "war on terror" has nothing to do with liking or disliking Bush. The bottom line is IF there is a terrorist threat like he says, are we any safer? What about our ports? What about the reduction of funds to New York City. How can that be defended?

3. It is a Political Ruse ... it was the Reagan administration which funded the jihadists who were fighting the Soviets in Afghanistan and it was also the Reagan administration which gave arms to Saddam. Just this morning on the news it has been revealed that the NSA was going after telephone records of US citizens without warrants BEFORE 9/11. Why? They ignored that hard to understand August 6 memo saying Bin Laden to use airplanes as weapons, but they wanted to know who I called. Now Bush says the warrantless searches were a response to 9/11. But since he asked for them before 9/11 clearly they were not. They were a shameless grab to seize power.

Finally in response to the wingholes who have made personal attacks on me and my patriotism I say SHAME ON YOU! Your tactics are deplorable. I am an American patriot who does not want to see his country ruined politically and economically by this misguided and poorly managed "war."
Quit the swiftboat tactics and debate the issue.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."