Yes you already know that.

I'm one of those people that you love or hate, kind of like Marmite. Some people just hate my carefree, laid back attitude. I rarely stress and just know things will come good. Even if they don't I live with it. I just coast through life put minimal effort in and usually do fine, sometimes pretty good. That infuriates people and it's starting to annoy me.

Today I got my interim results back from Uni. Basically I'm doing what should be my final year over two years because it's part time and I've just completed the first year. It turns out I've done pretty well with, like I say, minimal effort. If only I had the motivation and concentration to go over and above the effort I usually put into my degree I could be sitting pretty with pretty good honours. I've always been like this, even from school and in most things I do.

I'm wasting myself. I'm an idiot because I can be a hell of a lot better than I am. That annoys me. But you know what? Fuck it. I care, but not enough to change myself or my lifestyle and work ethic. There are more important things in life. I’m 23 and still clutching that youth card - only just – and I’m not quite ready to give that up yet.

So die all who betray Giuliano