I've probably mentioned the site enough already, but I thought we could use a thread specifically for YouTube.

For those of you who aren't familiar with it, YouTube is a site that allows anyone to post videos of anything, to share with the world. It's a fun way to interact and communicate, and browsing through the site's collection makes for great entertainment. I've come across music videos, TV shows, news stories, comedians, magic tricks, etc. - there's something for just about everyone. It's very addictive.

I'm constantly finding stuff that I'd like to share here, with the whole group or sometimes with a specific member.

I thought it'd be nice to use this as the place where we can all share our favorite videos with everyone else.

So, if any of you have anything, please post it!

Here are a few that I've enjoyed, as well as ones that I think some of you might like:

Wayne\'s World - Bohemian Rhapsody Scene
King Tut - Steve Martin
Ask a Ninja - Sort of a mix between Rex of Napoleon Dynamite and those Chuck Norris jokes online.
HST on Letterman - Not sure HST and Letterman are quite on the same level, but it's cool to see Hunter in an interview.
Let It Be - Beatles fans, there are lots of music videos available!
Deer Trick - Candid camera type joke
thewinekone - Check out this guy's videos...I love him.
Louis Prima
Staying Alive - After hearing this song in another video, I got addicted to it...then my mom looked up the Bee Gees and was so excited to find video of them. Like I said, something for everyone.
Soul Man - Awesome Blues Brothers video
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Cool behind-the-scenes stuff
Godfather Pepsi Commercial - I remember this girl on Pepsi commercials, but I don't remember this particular one...so funny, though.
Godfather on Guitar - Slash
Brian Setzer Orchestra - Jump Jive An' Wail is one of my favorite BSO songs...I love Tim Misica's sax solo.