Enzo,

I understand what you are trying to say and I understand that you are busy with schoolwork, which needs to come first. But I look forward to what you have to say sometime in the future.

As for the mention of 72 virgins, well there is a passage that makes reference to that. I've posted an explaination in the past along with the section of the Quoran that it is in.

But like everything else this passage has been twisted by the extremists and made to suit their finatatical beliefs.

If I ever find the time, I will locate that passage for you and PM it to you.

One thing that I must say about you Enzo. At least you've shown that you can give an intelligent discussion/ debate without having to resort to the same old rhetoric, fingerpointing and whining that two others have done in this thread. I guess that they really cannot present a strong case for why they believe what they believe or stand up for what they represent, so it is easier for them to live in the past and wallow in something that they believe was 'stolen' from them when in truth it really wasn't because the people of my great nation voted in an election and put into office the ONLY man that was right for the job. TWICE!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.