I absolutely love Nirvana. it was thee one band that changed my life. I got interested in rock'n'roll, indie rock and punk rock and found other bands that maybe I love even more, but Nirvana was definitely where it all started. like millions out there, I just fell in love with "Smells like teen spirit", then the whole Nevermind album, which is to me, their greatest album and an absolute masterpiece. I always felt that it is underrated because of all the hype. it's almost imposible for me to name a favorite song.

I always loved Nevermind's "Lounge Act" in a special way. the 5 first songs from Bleach are absolutely amazing. stunning. "About a girl" is one of the best songs ever written, and "Floyd the Barber" is among my favorites too. I also really like the guitar attack on "Love Buzz". the whole Nevermind album is great, as well as most of Incesticide and In Utero. "Molly's Lips", "Son of a gun" and "Serve the servants" are others among my favorite songs. the whole Unplugged in New York album is just an act of geniality, one of the best things ever known on earth.

as for Krist Novoselic, I'd also like to hear about him.

"I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick"
The Bunk