Originally posted by deathkiss:
I disagree with you that you feel that it was Michael's fault that Appolonia was killed. Heck! who told the b****h to drive the car in the first place! She knew that she was to be seperated from Michael because the area was not SAFE. Therefore, she caused her own fate. Michael should have just kept her in the bedroom (where she truly belongs) and she would have been alive (shunken eyes and all!)
[Linked Image] She was going to surpise Michael remember? Its Fabrizios fault. One way to look at it if Michael wasn't a powerful mafioso she wouldn;t be in danger all the time. Anyways, I think Appolonia too was very impatient and immature (because of her age). Kay on the otherhand really loved Michael but detested him because of his lifestyle. She was patient and very loyal. Too inquistive but still logical. All in all, Kay was better for him. [Linked Image]

I dunno bout Kay, but what girl would wait for 3 years for a guy, lol. [Linked Image] Guess Kay something in Michael that he didn't see on other guys (or just got tired of the dating scene).

DC

"Life is so beatiful" - Don Vito in The Godfather novel
"My name is Michael Corleone...There are people who'd pay a lot of money for that information" - The Godfather