Quote:
Originally posted by ronnierocketAGO:
Well, I'll be VERY surprised if this prick actually gets a re-trial. I mean, what grounds does he have anyway for one?

He wont get a re-trial, but I bet he takes all kinds of appeals while he is doing time. Most inmates file all kinds of petitions for writs, in state and federal courts without lawyers. 99.99% of them get dismissed out of hand.

One time I did a foreclosure on a house owned by an inmate, who obviously couldnt pay his mortgage, and he turned around and sued me, the judge and the bank for some crazy shit which got thrown out immediately. The he took an appeal which got thrown out, then he took an appeal to the State Supreme Court which got thrown out. Then he sued me, the original judge, the bank, the intermediate court of appeals, and the State Supreme Court in Federal District court. That case got tossed, and he went to the 11th Circuit, which tossed it, and the US Supreme Court which tossed it. Then he went back to federal court alleging that all of us (me, the judges etc) were engaged in a conspiracy to deprive him of his "rights." AT that point the Federal District court declared him a "vexacious litigator" and issued a blanket order for the clerk not to accept any pleadings from him unless they were signed by a lawyer. Thats the last we heard of him.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."