Quote:
I doubt that Don Cardi or anyone else needs to be preached to that we are a nation of laws. I belive he understands and appreciates that, and is (IMO) simply stating how he wishes Moussaoui could be dealt with.

Yes Apple, you are correct I do understand that this is a nation of laws to protect it's people, and that is what makes us such a great nation. Your coming to my defense is admirable, and I sincerely appreciate it. But I also happen to know TIS, and I am very confident that she was not trying to "preach" to me. I can assure you that it is not her style.

If anything, she was probably attempting to give me a Godmotherly "wake up slap" trying to say to me

"what's the matter with you, I think your brains gone sour from all that resentment you've built up towards those bastards, never let their way of doing things bring you down to their level, we're better than that!"

Quote:
As far as getting "preachy", I hope DC knows me better than to think that.
Of course I know you better than that! Your my Godmother, and you have the right to slap me and tell me that I can "act like a man" anytime you want.

The truth is that it looks as if BOTH of you ladies know and understand where I am coming from, and I thank you both for showing that.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.