Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
I'm looking for the story, but did you hear the Moussaoui asked the judge if he could have another trial? He wanted to change his plea or something? Anybody hear that? Judge told him, that's not how they system worked....Denied!!!!!

TIS
Yes TIS, I read that story this morning. Scary thing though is that the Judge said No to him, and then told him to file an appeal with a higher court! Imagine that? This bastard is part of one of the biggest plots to attack our country, he is given a fair trial under our system, confesses and then avoids the death penalty. Now he has the right to file an appeal to a higher court?

This is exactly what I was talking about in an earlier post that I made about his receiving life instead of death. As long as he is allowed to live, there is always the chance, no matter how slim it may be, that he can get off on a technicality or an appeal.

If he was sentenced to death, that would have been it. No appeals, no chance of ever getting out. The world would be that much of a better place with one less terrorist scumbag in it.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.