Quote:
Originally posted by goombah:
Your argument would hold water if this guy was a US citizen. But he came from a 3rd world country and was most likely impoverished from birth. I don't know how 3 meals per day and living off of tax payer dollars is so cruel and unusual. He'll be living better than a large number of our own citizens displaced after Katrina. Boo-hoo if he is by himself for 23 hrs per day - he'll probably just sleep a lot. Many others in the world would be appreciate such a life.

And I'm sure he'll get extra protection at the outset because of his high profile. This for a man who was part of a group that had no qualms about the destruction of over 3,000 lives - not to mention the thousands more families and friends of these victims whose lives were forever changed.
This man lived in the USA, he went to flying school. And if I'm not mistaken, he came from a rich Middle Eastern country. Furthermore, he didn't actually killed people, only plotted together with others who did.

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.