svsg- Thanks for the info on the study. I'm going to see if I can find that book you mentioned. I'd be interested to find out more.

Mad Johnny- you gave me alot to think about. I didn't agree with alot you had to say, but I also think we were discussing different things. I wasn't trying to establish what was normal/abnormal, just what naturally occurs without human intervention.

Tis- I really liked your point about one of two siblings being more aggressive. I guess that's true in every situation, not just in a family setting. I could see that then going into a leadership vs. follower debate too. I'm so glad your daughters are so close. Family is so important. I get along great with my siblings and I really hope the twins are close. Nothing would make me happier.

Asf- Hey hon, I haven't chatted with you in a long time. As usual I agree with the majority of what you've said although you lost me on the mathmatical part. I haven't thought that way since college and it was sending me into painful flashbacks.

DJ- Thanks for contributing absolutely nothing. Job well done.