I'd like to start a sincere (not flame-throwin') topic. It seems to me that yes, while we in this country have the freedom to say whatever we want about our government, some step over the line. For example, an ordinary citizen cannot even joke about assassinating a president without legal consequences, although I know the current president has been the brunt of such jokes by talk show hosts, commedianes, etc. I hear a lot of UNconstructive crticism here in the U.S.; a lot of criticism, but no alternate solutions that are feasible. I hear the diatribe of our sworn, worst enemies abroad and then hear talk from certain leftists at home and realize that the only thing which distinguishes one from the other is that one can prove he is a legal U.S. citizen while the other cannot. So, my question is, When does free speech cross the line and become treasonous against this country?

I already know some simpletons out there are addicted to mere Bush-bashing and will inevitably resort to such. But I'd really like to know from the brighter ones -- current administration aside --when does free speech turn to treason?

"Vaya con Dios, Castle. Go with God."
"God's going to sit this one out." The Punisher (2004)