My friends and I were goin to see this movie and we were runnin late. One of my friends had to pick up his gf but the problem was she lived bout 20 minutes away from where we were at the time and she lived bout half an hour away from where the theater was. If she had driven on her own, it wouldve taken her half an hour to get there, but if we had to pick her up, it wouldve taken us 50 minutes and we wouldve been late. So I stole the phone from my friend and told her "Drive your own car, its not that we dont wanna pick you up, its jus that itll save a lot more time and we wont be late." I then added at the end, "It's nothin personal, just business."

However, my friend was pussy whipped and picked her up anyway makin him and her late from the movie. When she saw me, she started to yell at me which I found pretty amusing lol

She's an Italian girl tho and her dad has all three movies so she rememberd it was from the movie and then forgave me. It was good while it lasted tho and she tries to pull it on me once in awhile but they werent as good as that.