As for marijuana, I don't think its perception by the youth (who do or don't do it) has changed much probably. Nor do I think adults who've done it (regularly) during their youth would necessarily condemn it now -- for themselves or other adults who choose to use. But you will have a hard time finding many parents who would condone it for their kids or other young people.

The US Gov't still thinks it's the most awful thing out there! Ever see any of those old gov't propaganda films? How teens who smoke pot turn clinically INSANE! Ever watch Reefer Madness? Totally over-the-top and ridiculous - however, it seems laws against it are much more tougher. At least depending on where you are and how much you have on you.

I was never a regular smoker, and had no problem with those who were (except their acting like brain dead morons sometimes ). I make partake now and then these days, but not that often at all. Would I condone its use in youth? Nah. But would I condemn its use? Probably not.

Personally, I don't see pot being any more harmful than alcohol. In fact, it's probably less so. I've never seen a mean smoker. But as always -- do NOT toke and drive!! (you may get a ticket for going too slow )

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations