OOOH!! A pissing contest!! I think I'll "wade" in despite the fact that I met get "hit".

First of all, Capo, Pat asked a question, DC answered the question, and provided some factual information to someone who didn't seem to know what Down's Syndrome was. Oooh, what an evil, unimaginative man DC is!! How dare he provide a definition!!

DC, hang your head in shame! You - you - definer you!!!However, according to Capo, you're an old fart, so chances are that you won't remember this whole thread by tonight anyway.

Pat, actually I'm pretty sure that what you're describing is completely illegal. It is against the law to buy cigarettes for someone who is underage. I am sure that law would apply to alcohol as well. Add into the mix the fact that this young man is not capable of making a sound decision (you describe his capabilities as being quite limited) about his actions, and you could truly find yourself in big trouble.

Capo, Since you seem to be ready to judge people on their age, being an oldie myself, I was a tad offended by your condemnation of my generation. Of course I remember what it was like to be young. Of course I remember trying to obtain alcohol before it was legal to do so. However, when older people comment on the behavior of the young, it may be because we hope that those that are younger might benefit from our experience and our mistakes. If you don't want to, then fine. But don't comment that others are pointing fingers when you seem quite ready to point your own.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club