Breaking the law? Then let the Law deal with that. Unless requested, I would not appoint myself as moral judge and intervene. Unless I cared for Pat as a friend, which, as seen in the past, the oldies (those who have taken on such moral concern) do not.

What's the justification behind such supposed concern and willingness to set things straight as regards what may be stupid or what may not be stupid about Down's Syndrome?

1. Concern for the Down's Syndrome kid? Give me a break; and a yawn.
2. Concern for the Law being broken? I know it is The American Way to be conscientious and righteous, but in Cyberspace, it's ineffective.
3. Concern for Pat's spiral into depravity at such a young age? Nobody learns from mistakes before a mistake is made. Regret, and thus willingness to change, only come with living out the consequences of such mistakes. Surely the Wise among us realise this. Or have they forgotten in their old age what it was like to be young?

My reference to Pat's youth was to accentuate the fact that most of the serious criticisms in this thread have come from the oldies (plural? hmmm), who, of late, are really showing their age. And what would they say in defense to that? That I of course was showing mine.

...Zing!

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?