Helllllllllllllllo all. Just some random thoughts that have entered my mind in the past few days.

Ok, first thought, it's kinda random, but I'll let ya hear it. So my one friend Lloyd is in my grade and so is his brother. Lloyd is 18, but his brother is 20. He turns 21 in February. Alright, so here's the thing. His brother is mentally handicapped. He has down syndrome and cannot even really communicate.

So I was just wondering and it came to mind.. if he's 21, that's the legal drinking age. So I was curious to know if it is legal for Lloyd and myself to walk into a beer distributor with his brother after he turns 21 and purchase alcohol with him? Just curious. And if you take this the wrong way or something, don't, I'm just wondering. If you continue to want to take it the wrong way, than shove it.

Alrighty then, moving along here. My second thought has to do with the image of marijuana today compared to the image it was given in the 60's, 70's, and some of the 80's. From what I have read in books and seen in movies, pot was something that most teens experimented with back in the 60s-80s and it was given the image of just an average drug like alcohol. Today it is given the completely different image and people who experiment with it at all are looked at as criminals. Some are even put away behind bars for longer terms than sex offenders.

So my question to you is: What was it like back in the day compared to today? Could you get away with more? Think 'Dazed and Confused' and 'Fast Times at Ridgemont High.' Accurate or inaccurate portrayals?

And for my final thought, I just wanted to say, Iraq is my generation's Vietnam. Good day.

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur